September 12, 2004

On A Mission

So here is my first attempt at blogging. I make no promises... at all. I have been saying for some time now that I would like to print a newspaper and in it I would write about the people around me just as if they were celebrities. You know, where they eat, what they do, what they wear. Because in truth common, everyday people are fascinating. But we rarely take the time to find out what it is about them that is so special and unique. People everywhere have a story to tell, and I'd love to tell it. So I will do my best to post about the random people I meet and let you know why they deserve to be treated like celebrities.

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea! I met a guy who you should write about on your blog. He's a commercial pilot who happens to be 21 yrs old and going to college. He once broke his arm in half while motocyle racing (he has a really impressive scar from it). He's currently restoring a house with his Dad. You never what kind of interesting people you will meet!

    ReplyDelete