May 19, 2006

It just keeps coming down!

So I know that there is a reason that they say "When it rains, it pours." I think that's where I am in life. At the rate things are going, I don't know how I am going to cope with one more loss. BUt God is good and I know He has promised never to give me more than I can handle - and the secret to handling things, I have learned, is trusting God to carry me through.

My grandmother is in the hospital with pneumonia. THey can't seem to get it to go away. My father just got back from visiting her. In the last six months, she's lost her daughter, her husband of 60 years, moved out of her house (where she lived for the last 50+ years) and now her family that lives near her rarely comes to see her - and I can't get there as often as i would like. My father has been going out as often as he can. BUt its hard when we live on the western side of our state and she lives on the eastern side of hers - not very close.

Sometimes it seems like God is taking my family through some very hard times right now and I pray that we will be able to come out praising His name in new ways - and with new believers.

No comments:

Post a Comment