January 29, 2005

A new Post

I guess I should apologize both for the lack of new posts and the fact that I really haven't accomplished my purpose for this blog at all. For those of you who don't know where the Title comes from you'll have to read that post. But I really haven't kept up with my goal. Oh, well. So I'm thinking about renaming my blog.... but I lack an inspiring title. So any ideas would be really helpful.

The first of February begins a very busy season for me. 3 of the 4 weekends in February, I will be out of state, then the first weekend in March I may go out of town for a wedding - haven't decided if that's feasible yet. Then I have at least one wedding a month (with the exception of July) until August. So I will be racking up the frequent flier miles this year. So if my updating is sporatic, I apologize right now.

I would like to leave you with a recommendation for a book. Its called "Cat and Dog Theology." We had a guy speak about it on Tuesday and I bought the book. Its really a paradigm-shifting read.

No comments:

Post a Comment